A little news for a Friday...

So I have gained 15 pounds in the past 4 months, you guys.  I have been eating like a monster.  I have not had a sip of wine, nor have I been enjoying my beloved Starbucks lattes.  Headaches, nausea, fatigue... and life has been oh so good.

You guessed it, friends!  We will be welcoming ANOTHER LITTLE BEAN into our family this February!

Up until last night, I had been feeling that this pregnancy was completely different.  Not much time to daydream about a new little baby since I've got an energy-filled toddler and a job and the other things taking up much of my thoughts and energy.  However, last night, the little belly dweller announced its presence with a few little flips and kicks.  Feeling this little one move around for the first time changed everything.  Flood of butterflies and excitement and love!  [Please pardon this pause while I rub my belly and swoon!]

Holy moly, I'm going to be a Mama x 2.

I can't wait to see Nat with another (maybe a boy even?!) and watch Lucy take on the big sister role.  Lucky are we.

Happy lovely Friday everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
YAY! i'm so excited for your little fam. :)
Anonymous said…
This is best blogosphere news of the day! I realize that you don't have nearly as much time to document your pregnancy this time around, but I hope you do fill us in with all the quirks and antics! :)
amy said…
i'm so happy for you guys!! and so happy it's public now -- i still miss your preggo emails from the lucy day -- i require BUMPDATES and i require funny tales of fetuses.

yay ferrante clan!! xoxo
amy said…
emails? i meant posts. ktxhbai
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! I bet Lucy will be super excited to have a little sibling to put in her play oven :) Looking forward to twice the cuteness on your blog!
nikki said…
Thanks friends! We are very excited... bumpdates and fetus stories to come. and whoa - we'll deal with lucy trying to put baby #2 in her toy oven later! eek.
Brooke said…
Watch out - your blog may EXPLODE from adorableness with two little Ferrantes running around!! SO SO happy for you!! XO
Amanda said…
Aww, I miss those flutters and flips!! Just wait till Lucy can feel them too! :)
LTB said…
Congratulations!!!! Such wonderful news for the Ferrante family. I look forward to all the great posts to come!
Emily said…
Congratulations to you and your adorable family, Nikki!!
aimee.s.s. said…
Woohoo! I'm so excited for you, Nat and Lucy! Seconding the requests for bumpdates and blog stories :P
Elisa said…
Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you and the entire family!!

Popular Posts