Lucy Bee

Yesterday was Lucy's first Halloween party, thrown by my employer. Every year, Forrester opens up its doors to all the families of the employees and turns the lobby floor into a Halloween fun house.  This year, I had a little one to dress-up!  I must admit I was a little nervous, you know, because I have been at Forrester for almost 5 years and therefore have a 5-year streak of not having my naked boob out in the office and BOY DID I NOT WANT TO BREAK THAT STREAK NOW. But we planned accordingly, and Lucy The Great Bottle-Resister did not rip my shirt off in front of my colleagues. Thank you, Gods of modesty.

She was a little overwhelmed by all the commotion and new faces, but so well behaved - flashing smiles and giggles and no crying or fussing... And she met tons of other baby friends - it was a legitimate babyfest.  So awesome!

A couple pictures of the little bee, right before we left.




Comments

amy said…
Srsly.

I'm dead.

Thanks.
FREEPORT said…
I am sure by granddaughter, was the life of the party, and the most beautiful baby....Only Pop Pop, being proud.....
kellytirman said…
Cute outfit. I think my daughter will be going as a butterfly.
Suzanne said…
Cutest bee i have ever seen!
Nik- she looks like Nat in those pics.

Popular Posts