These legs were made for dancing.

Happy Monday everyone.  We are fresh off a nice relaxing weekend at the Cape!  Very nice spending time with my mom, having date-night with Nat, and - here's the kicker - not throwing up the whole time like I did last time I was there.

This morning, Lucy and I were up bright and early for her very first dance class!  (We must not let her serious skills go to waste.)  I am so excited.  Today was just a trial, and the activities were perfect for her age.  She was a total velcro-baby this time, but she'll come around as she always does.  I don't mind that the girl has stranger danger at first.

Funny story: At one point she forgot that she was being shy and started picking up the rubber stars on the floor that the girls march on.  This led other girls to pick up the stars.  She hasn't even started her session yet and she's already leading the class in mischief.  I smell detention in someone's future...

We hit up the dance store on our way out and got her some ballet shoes, a leotard, and tights today.  We'll be picking up the tutu next.  FAIR WARNING: EXPECT PICTURE OVERLOAD ONCE THIS CLASS BEGINS.


 *** Since Lucy's little baby legs melt my heart in this photo, I entered it into Paper Mama's B&W photo challenge.  Cross your fingers!


The Paper Mama

Comments

Dance class for little ladies at this age? How did I NOT know of this?? Immediately googling it. SO looking forward to many, many, MANY photos of your little dancer :).

PS - Sylvie also has stranger danger at first. Excellent survival skills, these two!
My heart is melting from her cuteness and can not wait to see tutu photos of the little miss twinkle toes. Hope she has lots of fun!
amy said…
ok well first of all -- i'm in love with that picture! did you take??

second -- i'm incredibly jealous of this dance class!! i shall wait with bated breath for all the pics *breath bated*
aimee.s.s. said…
Sooo fun! I can't wait to see Miss Luc in the tutu as well! Also, leg warmers? I'm sure she has some :)

I hope you both have lots of fun! And, yes, this picture is amazing -- nice job!
Nikki said…
I snapped that pic with my phone when Lucy was standing on the bench at the kitchen table making breakfast with her play kitchen stuff! She loves to be a nudie chef in the morning.
Hanna said…
HI there! I found your blog on Top Baby Blogs and it's lovely! I am your newest follower Nice to meet you!!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Have a peek at my all handmade giveaways if you stop by. Everything is gorgeous!
I LOVE that you have a bra factory and I love your photos:)
Tezzie said…
Awww...a very sweet capture :D Those legs are adorable, and it's a great b/w shot!

(just fyi for the future...it would be great if you could link up with the exact link to this post and not just to your blog...it saves a whole lot of having to search for the photo :D)
Tricia said…
I just love everything about this shot.

xo*tricia
Flyss said…
This picture is too cute!

Popular Posts