For tradition's sake

I was downloading Lucy's 9 month photos to my computer and got lost in a timewarp. There are so many photos on the camera that I hadn't downloaded, and I was looking at them, squealing, and trying my darndest not to go in her room and wake her up for a snuggle. And now somehow it's after 1 a.m.

You can likely expect an avalanche of Lucy photos starting immediately and ending either when Lucy moves away to a secret location to prevent further blog posts, or when I have exceeded the bandwidth of the internet.  I realized that with my 8 month blog post, I didn't post the photos with Lu holding her sign... So as not to escape tradition, here they are. Nine month blog post coming soon. 





Comments

aimee.s.s. said…
i LOVE the one with the sign floating in the tub!! When did Lucy become 9 months though!?

Popular Posts